What is microdermabrasion and How does it works?
Vanish Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic skin care procedure and it sand the skin to make way for new smoother skin. Microdermabrasion device for removing wrinkles, removing melasma and all non-congenital skin stains, removing acne and freckles, removing holes in the skin, rejuvenating and clearing the skin, glossy and reversing skin elasticity Used to remove blackheads and whiteheads from the skin, etc. With this sophisticated and advanced device, a stream of delicate aluminum oxide crystals permeates the skin rapidly. In addition, a suction is applied to the skin, which removes the crystals from the surface of the skin, as well as improving blood flow to the area and activating fibroblast cells, thereby repairing and refreshing the skin.
Microdermabrasion or dermabrasion?
Although the names look similar, you should understand that, although you get similar results, they are very different procedures.
● Dermabrasion : Performed by a surgeon who should apply anesthesia, it is a treatment that has deeper effects, because it reaches more layers of the epidermis. That said, the result is more noticeable but the recovery is longer.
● Microdermabrasion: Treatment that we will focus on today, because it is a milder method, contraindications are minor and therefore have fewer side effects.
When used, this instrument expels tiny diamond or aluminum tips and at the same time aspirates dead skin cells. This procedure varies according to your specific needs, for example, you can use it as an exfoliation that removes excess skin or as a massage of circulatory activation and cell renewal.
The treatment lasts between 5 and 10 sessions. The end result will be the regeneration of the skin, giving a remarkable feeling of softness and clarity, thanks to the removal of dead cells and impurities that prevent your skin from looking healthy.
Advantages of microdermabrasion
It increases circulation, which will result in a more nourished, oxygenated and healthier skin.
● Reduces aging caused by constant sun exposure.
● It is a treatment that does not require recovery time, for this reason immediately after performing it you can continue your daily routine with total normality.
● Improves the appearance of stretch marks.
● Attenuates fine lines and fine wrinkles.
● Reduces skin blemishes.
● Eliminate black and white dots.
● Close the pores.
● Ideal for people with sensitive skin, since it is not an aggressive treatment.
● It is painless.
In addition to all the advantages mentioned above, microdermabrasion is highly recommended for:
● Acne removal: Because it cleanses the pores of the skin, preventing less sebum from accumulating, minimizing the risk of unwanted acne breakouts, pimples and blackheads. It also softens the scars caused by old shoots or pimples that you have had.
● Fight rosacea: If you suffer from it you already know what it is, but if not, we tell you that this is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the blood vessels of the central part of the face, producing redness, spider veins, papules and pustules (small bumps ). It is known that microdermabrasion has improved the condition of people who suffer from it, however, as a recommendation it is always vital to consult your doctor to indicate the treatment indicated for each need or condition.