Starting and ending the day with a good facial cleansing routine is key to looking prettier and younger skin for longer. Remember that a clean and hydrated skin is synonymous with a radiant complexion, beautiful and free of impurities. For face cleansing to be effective, you must take into account the following steps:
● Cleaning: remove dirt and accumulated debris with a cleansing lotion. You can choose between cleansing milks, gels, micellar waters, etc., but it is best that you get the one that is suitable for your skin type. Find out by consulting the article How to choose a facial cleanser.
● Tone: after cleaning, it is advisable to apply a facial tonic to refresh the skin and close the pores.
● Hydration: apply a moisturizer to nourish the tissues and prevent dryness. In the case of mature skin looking for a rejuvenating effect, those anti-aging creams enriched with ingredients such as collagen, elastin, vitamin E, glycol acid, antioxidants, etc. are more suitable.
Remember to repeat these steps twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, and do not forget to remove make-up before going to bed, since otherwise the process of cell regeneration of the skin will not be done properly and The result will be a prematurely aged complexion.
To keep the skin well hydrated and prevent the aging of the tissues, it is not only enough with daily cleaning and the application of creams. In addition to this, it is essential to hydrate inside by drinking enough water per day (between 1.5 and 2 liters) and supplement it with the consumption of healthy liquids such as juices or infusions. All this will help eliminate toxins, improve your well-being and prevent the appearance of conditions such as cellulite that gives the skin a very aesthetic appearance. Among the infusions to have a more radiant and luminous skin , we find the following:
● Green Tea: Green tea: its high antioxidant content slows the aging process, revitalizes the skin and prevents wrinkles.
● Chamomile: it is a great natural moisturizer and rejuvenator, ideal for toning and cleaning the skin.
● Rosemary: excellent for reducing pores and eliminating blackheads thanks to its astringent properties.
● Lavender: it is bactericidal and healing, being a great option to avoid the appearance of granites and impurities.
Another task that you should not forget if you want to rejuvenate your skin naturally and enhance your beauty, is to exfoliate both the skin of the face and the body once a week, at a minimum. With this, all dead cells and impurities are removed, preventing new imperfections from appearing and the skin being more prone to wrinkle formation.
It is important that you choose a specific exfoliating lotion for the face and another for the body, since the granulate they require is not the same. If you prefer to bet on natural cosmetics, you can cheer up and try some of the homemade scrubs that we show you in the following articles:
What you eat is quickly reflected in the state of your skin, so there is no better rejuvenating therapy than to include in the diet foods with anti-aging properties that help keep the young and vital body both internally and externally. Take note and start consuming them as soon as possible:
● Citrus fruits
● Olive oil
● Green leafy vegetables
The Cold treatments (cryotherapy) have become a sought after option in spas and beauty centers to obtain a skin with a younger, fresh and vibrant appearance. So why not put it into practice at home too?
If you want to obtain results similar to those offered by cryotherapy in your skin, you will only have to wrap some ice cubes in a clean and soft cloth and pass it over the face by circular movements dedicating 1 or 2 minutes to the different areas. Do it every day in the morning and at the end apply a facial tonic and an anti-aging cream. In addition to rejuvenating, this treatment is good for closing pores, softening the skin, preventing wrinkles and improving circulation.
Once or twice a week you can combine all of the above with the application of some anti-aging and rejuvenating mask that helps you wear a much more radiant, flexible and elastic skin. The ones detailed below are the most effective options for this task:
● Grape mask:mix 4 crushed green grapes with the content of 2 capsules of vitamin E, apply it on the face and leave on for 30 minutes.
● Vitamin C mask: mix the juice of 1 orange with 1 crushed kiwi and 3 tablespoons of honey. Apply using circular massages and let stand 20 minutes.
● Honey mask and rose oil: mix 3 tablespoons of milk, 4 tablespoons of honey and 4 drops of rose oil. Apply to face and let stand 20 minutes.
So far we have seen wonderful tips to rejuvenate the skin in a completely natural way, but if you want to go one step further and opt for a professional aesthetic treatment , you can approach an aesthetic center and inform yourself about the advantages of techniques such as radio-frequency , laser therapy , platelet rich plasma or hyaluronic acid.