What is a dermal filler and How does dermal filler work?Dermal fillers are a gel-like substance that is composed of two main ingredients of mineral like substance found in bones (calcium hydroxylapatite) and a fluid found in all body tissues (hyaluronic acid). These substances are designed to restore lost volume in the face and to smooth lines and wrinkles on the lower half of the face caused by losing collagen production and skin elasticity. Dermal fillers are also injected beneath the skin to add facial contours and thus having a more plumpness effect to cheeks, and lips. Similar to botox injections, dermal fillers are also measured in units and the recommended amount is suggested by a free consultation with our doctor at vanish. Each filler treatment lasts about six months on average.
How long is the downtime for Dermal fillers?Dermal filler injection skin care treatment has almost no downtime with slight discomfort. However, in order to see the full effect of this treatment, one to two weeks is required.
Why people should choose us for filler treatment?!Vanish cosmetic clinic prioritizes their customer satisfaction and always provides the best services with the highest technological devices. At vanish, the doctors are well experienced and are familiar with all skin conditions and the unit of filler that is suitable for each individual. The products and needles of our dermal filler treatment is all in the highest quality found in Toronto with the most affordable price.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments with biocompatible solutions that can be injected into any area of the skin to increase the volume. With this type of procedure, wrinkles and any skin fold resulting from the aging process are filled.
With the passage of time the skin loses elasticity and volume especially in the area of the cheeks and forehead. The result is a skin off the hook with wrinkles, folds and in general a somewhat emaciated appearance. Thanks to the fillings the youthful appearance of the face can be restored.
● Fillers do not require surgery , it is a procedure administered by injection without the risks of an intervention or anesthesia.
● After a dermal filler treatment you can return to your normal routine without problem . Although there may be a bruise there will be no impediment for you to have a normal life immediately.
● Results visible instantly . Although we will have to wait a few weeks to see the complete and definitive result, the truth is that the improvement is noticed right away.
● Lasting results although not permanent . Although it seems a disadvantage, the truth is that with how easy this type of treatment is, you can resume it at another time. Fillers usually last up to 1 year and by not requiring any type of recovery you can do it again when you need it.
● The substances used in dermal fillers help improve the appearance of the skin as they stimulate the production of collagen leaving a much softer complexion.
● Even some types of filler are found naturally in the body so they are biocompatible and then distributed throughout the body.
● Dermal fillers as a treatment against aging have mild side effects and a very low risk rate.
● There is a wide variety of dermal fillers that adapt to any personalized treatment.